Saturday, September 23, 2017 — 8:00AM - 7:00PM
The Doctoral Consortium is a one-day workshop that provides an opportunity for doctoral students to discuss and explore their research interests with a panel of established researchers in computing.
Doctoral students must have submitted an application during the Tapia 2017 Call for Participation to be selected for the Doctoral Consortium.
- Thermal-aware High Performance Clusters
- A Gaze-Assisted Multimodal Approach to Rich and Accessible Human-Computer Interaction
- Improving the Efficacy of Digital Forensics
- Building a Scalable Distributed Online Media Processing Environment
- Automated Generation of Semantic Data Models from Scientific Publications
- Runtime Solutions to Apply Non-volatile Memories in Future Computer Systems
- Improving E-commerce Shoppers’ Experience using Personalization & Persuasive Technology
- Dynamically Accommodating Thread-Level Heterogeneity in Coupled Parallel Applications
- Computational Framework to Assess the Risk of Global Epidemics at Mass Gatherings
- Towards Pervasive Heterogeneous Wireless Access at the Edge