Wednesday, September 18, 2019 — 1:00PM - 5:00PM
The Doctoral Consortium is a half day workshop that provides an opportunity for doctoral students to discuss and explore their research interests with a panel of established researchers in computing.
Doctoral students must have submitted an application during the Tapia 2019 Call for Participation to be selected for the Doctoral Consortium.
- GIPSim: Low level power modeling for resiliency in Side Channel attack on GPUs
- Design and Evaluation of Intergenerational Health Collaboration System within the Family
- Spatial Partitioning: From Macro To Nano Scale
- Crowdsourcing Big Data Applications in Agriculture
- Using Storytelling to Understand the Technological and Experiential Requirements of Interactive Improvisational Agents
- Computational Perspectives on Social Good and Access to Opportunity