Wednesday, September 18, 2019 — 12:00PM - 5:00PM
The Doctoral Consortium is a half day workshop that provides an opportunity for doctoral students to discuss and explore their research interests with a panel of established researchers in computing. Below is the list of research topics for the Doctoral Consortium.
- GIPSim: Low Level Power Modeling for Resiliency in Side Channel Attack on GPUs
- Design and Evaluation of Intergenerational Health Collaboration System within the Family
- Spatial Partitioning: From Macro to Nano Scale
- Crowdsourcing Big Data Applications in Agriculture
- Using Storytelling to Understand the Technological and Experiential Requirements of Interactive Improvisational Agents