Wednesday, September 19, 2018 — 1:00PM - 5:00PM
The Doctoral Consortium is a half day workshop that provides an opportunity for doctoral students to discuss and explore their research interests with a panel of established researchers in computing.
Doctoral students must have submitted an application during the Tapia 2018 Call for Participation to be selected for the Doctoral Consortium.
- Epidemiological Disease Surveillance Using Public Media Text Mining
- Trust and Community Engagement in Digital Civics: Exploring Opportunities for Design
- Collaborative Video Game Design and Diversity
- Exploring Alternative Tools to Help Patients with Discordant Chronic Comorbidities (DCCs) Better Prioritize their Care and Treatment Plans and Communicate With Multiple Providers
- Makin' Math Move: A Full Body Interactive Learning Environment for Pre-Algebraic Practice
- Computational Perspectives on Social Good and Access to Opportunity
- AAPI Identity Work on Reddit: Toward Social Support and Collective Action
- Anomaly Detection in Real-World Temporal Networks